Importance Of Daily Affirmations


I believe it is really important to have daily affirmations written down. On preferably on 3 X 5" index cards. To help keep them neat looking. Place them somewhere, where it reminds you to read them out loud. With lots of enthusiasm!     You can have written down your goals on 3 X 5" cards, and look at them daily. By reading them out loud, everyday, with lots of enthusiasm, it helps to strongly place them into the subconscious mind. When something is in the subconscious mind, it's believed that the subconscious mind helps us with what we continually affirm out loud, with lots of excitement.     Also by saying daily affirmations, over, and over, and over again, it helps to build confidence in us. I can't stress enough, the importance of daily affirmations, over the long run. For as we thinketh, we become.   I believe it is really important to have daily affirmations written down. On preferably on 3 X 5" index cards. To help keep them neat looking. Place them somewhere, where it reminds you to read them out loud. With lots of enthusiasm!

You can have written down your goals on 3 X 5" cards, and look at them daily. By reading them out loud, everyday, with lots of enthusiasm, it helps to strongly place them into the subconscious mind. When something is in the subconscious mind, it's believed that the subconscious mind helps us with what we continually affirm out loud, with lots of excitement.

Also by saying daily affirmations, over, and over, and over again, it helps to build confidence in us. I can't stress enough, the importance of daily affirmations, over the long run. For as we thinketh, we become.


One affirmation that I believe helps to improve one's self-esteem, over time, is the repetitive affirmation of "I like myself!" I suggest using that one, writing it down, and saying it out loud with good emotions, a lot daily. That one I suggest saying around sixty times daily with positive emotion.

Another affirmation I like is "I feel great!" That one, I believe can make one feel better, and improve confidence over time. I suggest saying that one several times daily.

Here's yet another affirmation to use, "I am confident". By saying it out loud daily, with positive emotion, and acting like we are confident, if we aren't yet, I believe that can help one to become more confident. Also by visualizing yourself as being confident, and feeling grateful, and thankful for it, and all other good things. Also act as if whatever you want, as if you already have it, because I believe that helps to put it deeper into the subconscious mind.

When I first started studying about affirmations over a decade ago, I was skeptical of them, but after time I started seeing real good positive results. That's where the practice of hope, and faith can come begin it, until one has a knowledge of something that's effective through repetitive use.

I suggest even writing some daily affirmations on the mirror in the bathroom at home, because so it can be seen daily, and I encourage you to read the daily affirmations daily out loud.

For self-esteem, and for, I believe, to do things really effectively, a person's self-esteem, plays a big part. One affirmation that I believe also helps to do that, is the daily affirmation "I am number one!"

Some years ago, a real amazing guy spoke to I, and others. He said, that in his opinion, that a person can get whatever they really wanted, if they use this daily affirmation, and really believe it as they said it every day. That affirmations is "Today Is The Greatest Day Of My Life!" Why don't you write at least that daily affirmation down and put it where you will see it daily, and read it out loud, and really believe it? I encourage you to use daily affirmations. Let the law of attraction work for you.

Remember, it is believed that the more positive, enthusiastic the emotions are when the affirmations are repeated out loud, the quicker it goes to the subconscious mind.

I believe the subconscious mind, is like a large computer, (but way better) that is always working, always thinking. Why don't you take more advantage of it, and use daily affirmations, if you don't already do so?

What do you want? What weaknesses do you want to be made stronger? Write them down as daily affirmations, and persevere, and never give up! Remember, to write your affirmations in the affirmations as if you already possessed, what you want. For whatever traits you already possess, I believe they can be made even better through the daily affirmations done the right way.

The subconscious mind is more open to suggestions right after a person wakes up, and right before they go to sleep. Those are actually the best times to say the daily affirmations, because of that.

When saying the affirmations, really believe the affirmations to be true. Use only positive affirmations. Discipline yourself to write affirmations down, say them daily, say them with LOTS of excitement!
God Bless!
Shanon Sandquist resides in Utah.


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

 
Online Marketing
Add blog to blog directory at OnToplist.com.
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Text Back Links Exchanges
Reach more customers with the http://hotvsnot.com for free where you can find more resources about Spiritual Development Directory

| Self Affirmations © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |